Meant to post this on Thursday, but for some reason never got around to publishing it. Here it is. I know you've been waiting for it.
--
So tonight I teach some more ladies how to bounce that ass up and down on the floor....lmao. Actually, it's a really small class, so most of the time...it's just me. Boucning dat ass. Just kidding. kind of. (me and...like 5 others).
--
So tonight I teach some more ladies how to bounce that ass up and down on the floor....lmao. Actually, it's a really small class, so most of the time...it's just me. Boucning dat ass. Just kidding. kind of. (me and...like 5 others).
Anywho, so Thursdays and Mondays I'm (a little) more active than the other days of the week, so I add more carbs to these days. This morning I decided to have some good ole oatmeal. Actually, its better than the oatmeal you probably know and love. Why, you ask? I add in a scoop of vanilla whey protein and ~ a spoonful of peanut butter w/ honey. Yup. Because I want to. And I love peanut butter....it basically makes everything better. It's a giant band aid on a bad day. Plus, it's super quick and easy....and keeps me full :). Enjoy!




No comments:
Post a Comment