Good Morning!!
For those of you who follow me on Facebook, you know that I basically make breakfast smoothies everyday. Really...everyday. All of my smoothies basically include the same basic ingredients: ~1.5 cups Unsweetened Almond Milk, 1 scoop whey protein (I use Dymatize--protein will have to be saved for another post), a pinch of Flax Seed, and a squirt of raw unfiltered honey (for added natural sweetness). I'm very meticulous with my measurements, can't you tell, lol (sarcasm). The other ingredients I just interchange--different variations of fruit or veggies (like kale and spinach). I love using frozen fruit and freezing bananas. Adds to the texture and makes a bomb ass smoothie.
Today I used a handful of frozen blueberries & raspberries, 1 banana, a handful of spinach, and 1/3 of avocado for added texture. (Adding avocado creates a "milkshake" like texture, and you won't taste it :-) -- I freaking love avocados. It's on my list of things I eat daily).
Blend that shit up...and wooh-la! Delish.
The finished product:
Enjoy! :) Preferably in a cool cup, like the one above.




No comments:
Post a Comment