Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Undercover Foodie

Hello loves. I love food. Since losing weight my love for food has not changed--at all. Actually, my appreciation towards it has only grown immensely. I just want to throw it out there and say that to lose weight you don't have to starve yourself. You should really never starve yourself. Don't ever do that to your body. Your body needs fuel, just as a car does, to run efficiently. Make sure you are giving it the best fuel for your engine. :) Anyway, I have done the counting calories, macros, etc...but in the end I simply I made smart decisions and have created awesome tasting food. Today this is what my breakfast looked like (which was a reward after only allowing myself protein smoothies for the past few days):


Contents:
2 Egg whites
Red pepper
Red onion
Spinach
Garlic sea salt
Black pepper
Red pepper flakes
1/3 Avocado chunks
1 grilled chicken breast
2 tbsp of salsa

Here is your shopping list:
All White Egg Whites
Veggies (of choice)
Frozen pre-cooked chicken breast (I like Tyson brand)

The best part is that it is super simple and super quick. I don't want you to keep coming up with excuses as to why you can't/don't have time to eat healthy!!

Firstly, these eggs can be cooked in the microwave. The microwave, people!!!!!! 
Pour some egg whites into a microwaveable bowl. Chop up some veggies. Add to the bowl.
Cook in microwave for 1 minute, stopping to stir and check. Give or take on your microwave, you might have to add a few seconds. SECONDS.

Okay, Now, put that frozen breast on a plate. Zap for 2 minutes. Throw some salsa on that b*tch.
Put your eggs on the same plate. Add Avocado.

The End!!!!  :-) (It'll probably take you less time to make than it did to read this post)

No comments:

Post a Comment